Commitment to our Vision, Mission, and Values
Our vision is to be a globally admired business, dynamically delivering secure and superior returns for all stakeholders.
To achieve this we will:
- Act for the general good of the countries and communities in which we are privileged to operate.
- Provide the safest possible natural environment, a sense of identity and a rewarding career opportunity for our employees.
- Generate the highest level of satisfaction to customers.
- Optimize returns to shareholders.
Smurfit Kappa strives to be a customer-oriented, market-led company where the satisfaction of customers, the personal development of employees and respect for local communities and the environment are seen as being inseparable from the aim of creating value for the shareholders.
- Entrepreneurship: we cherish entrepreneurial spirit and a decentralized management style with staff functions challenging and supporting the operations, with speed, innovation and contrarian thinking.
- People: our goal is to recruit, develop, motivate, keep safe and retain our employees.
- Environment: our objective is to protect the environment and progressively improve our performance on emissions to air, and discharges to water and soil.
- Customers: we see ourselves as a service business with packaging products.
- Shareholder returns: we aim to give the best shareholder returns relative to our peer group.
- Meet stakeholder commitments: we are determined to meet our commitments and will put in place the necessary resources to support their achievement.