Bulk Liquid Containers for Large Volumes
Bulk liquid containers offer a heavy-duty packaging solution for the safe storage and transit of bulk liquids. Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard, the outer box provides exceptional protection during transit. Part of the Bag-in-Box family, bulk liquid containers incorporate a bag (aseptic or not) that is specifically constructed to preserve the exact liquid inside, and ensure the contents stay uncontaminated by outside air.
Carrying up to 1000 liters, bulk liquid containers provide a lightweight and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic or metal IBC’s (Intermediate bulk containers).They are shipped flat, creating logistic and storage efficiencies, and are considerably lighter in weight, which reduces shipping costs and carbon emissions.
Bulk liquid containers are designed to meet all physical demands of the supply chain and can be stacked four-high during storage and two-high during transit. Corrugated bulk liquid containers are fully recyclable and do not incur cleaning expenses or return freight costs as IBC’s do.
- Supplied in a range of heavy-duty board grades
- 200, 500 and 1000 liter versions available
- Double layered bag – polyethylene (PE) inner film, coex-EVOH outer barrier film
- Custom dispensing options available
- High quality printing available
- Special design ensures fast filling and discharge
- Safe to withstand the demands of your supply chain
- Cost effective against plastic or metal IBC’s
- Improved efficiencies in logistics and storage from being supplied flat
- Reduced shipping costs and carbon emissions due to lighter weight
- Eliminates cleaning expenses or return freight associated with IBC’s
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Other industrial goods