Liquid Packaging Connectors for Easy Dispensing
Connectors are utilized to allow the liquid contents of Bag-in-Box packaging to be dispensed through distribution systems used in bars and restaurants. Our connectors are linked to liquid distribution systems via a plastic tube (or “hose”) which must be placed over the end of a connector with a special fitment. Standard connectors are supplied with a straight end fitment designed to fit 10mm diameter tubes, with 6mm and 13mm tube fitments available on request. In addition to the straight end fitment, we also supply ‘L’ or ‘T’ shaped versions to meet the exact requirements of your liquid distribution system.
All our connectors are designed to ensure clean, fast, economic, reliable, and tight connections. They are easy to undo and clean; it takes only a few seconds, which makes the process very simple and intuitive. Made of polypropylene, our connectors are extremely robust and designed to meet the demands of the most extreme conditions found above and below counters in bars and restaurants.
- Made from polypropylene
- Anti-return valve ensuring tightness
- Standard fit on 10mm diameter tubes with 6 and 13mm options available
- Straight end, ‘L’ or ‘T’ shaped versions available
- Intuitive to use therefore minimal training needed
- Hygienic and easy to clean and hygienic
- Robust and durable
- Certified for food contact