Vitop Plastic Handles
Vitop® handles allow consumers to easily and comfortably grab the Bag-in-Box® (BIB) on retail shelves, boosting sales through increased customer convenience. Specially designed for maximum strength, they are as durable and strong as conventional rigid plastic handles, yet are comfortable to hold and easy to carry. The handle is soft and smooth and will not mark fingers, even when carrying a five liter BIB. The Vitop handle technology ensures that once the handles are inserted into a box, it is virtually impossible to involuntarily remove the handle. Vitop handle insertion can be manual or automated using our handle insertion machines. Handles are available in different colors to add the perfect finishing touch to your Bag-in-Box packaging.
- Standard handles colors are translucent or black and available from stock.
- Addition colors available upon request
- Made from 100% high density Polyethylene (PE)
- Weight: 3.30g for translucent and 3.40g for black
- Length: 6.925″
- Meet FDA and European Union global migration requirements for food contact
- Easy to grab by the consumer – encouraging them to purchase.
- Improved consumer comfort when carrying
- Minimize any product damage due to strength and reliability of the handle
- Premium presentation of product due to sophisticated handle design
- Improved efficiencies from having one supplier for all BIB components