Corrugated Multi Pack Beverage Packaging
Multi-pack is a cost effective system which fits neatly around the top of bottles to group them together for sale and provide a convenient carrying feature. Using a minimum amount of board, they offer significant cost savings and environmental benefits compared to cluster packs and wraparounds. Multi-pack is strategically positioned to allow the bottle and label to have maximum visibility on a shelf or pallet display.
This enables consumers to quickly and easily find and recognize familiar brands and products. Multi-packs can group between two and eight bottles in a variety of bottle sizes between 0.25 and 2.0 liters. The application of multipack is predominantly completed mechanically on bottling lines, however they can also be applied manually. Multi-packs may also be used with cans as well as bottles.
- Customized to your product, marketing and supply chain requirements
- Can hold 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 bottles between 0.25 and 2.0 liters
- Finger hole cut outs for carrying
- Available in corrugated cardboard, solid board or folding carton
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- High quality printed up to six colors
- Increased sales compared to sales of single bottles
- Significant material cost savings
- Increased consumer convenience – easy to carry, remove and recycle
- Minimal storage space required
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable