Heavyweight Ultra Slim Corrugated Cases
Ultra slim cases are a cost effective packaging solution designed to protect high value goods in transit, such as the new generation of flat screen TVs. Typically between 3 – 4 in, the ultra slim case is produced in one piece rather than the standard two piece design, eliminating surplus material and providing maximum cost efficiency in combination with high levels of protection.
Customized to your requirements, they are manufactured from a heavyweight corrugated board grade, which can be stacked six high. Due to the slim construction of the pack, further cost savings can be achieved through greater utilization of warehousing and streamlined transport. High quality print is achievable through a mixture of flexographic on three sides and an offset label on the front panel. The advantage of this method is low set up costs and the ability to change the front of the pack for promotions or provide differentiation for product models.
- Supplied in heavy-duty BC corrugated board
- Manufactured custom to exact size requirements
- Manufactured in one piece
- Can be stacked six high during transit
- High quality print options
- 100% recyclable made from a renewable resource
- Premium presentation of your product
- Reduction in transit damage – pack has high strength and stability throughout the supply chain
- Minimizes packaging material – reducing raw material costs
- High quality label maximizes brand impact at point of sale
- Flexible print options – printing origination costs reduced
- Supply chain optimized – reduction in both transport costs and warehousing
- Other consumer goods