Corrugated Pallets - durable and lightweight
Corrugated pallets are a lightweight but highly durable alternative to wooden pallets. Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard, they are designed to withstand the demands of your entire supply chain. They also provide a solution to international export restrictions which cover the use of wooden pallets, such as ISPM15 (International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures).
Corrugated pallets are 100% recyclable and can be made from 100% recycled cardboard, meaning they produce zero landfill. 70% lighter than wooden pallets, corrugated pallets can not only reduce your shipping costs, but also your carbon emissions. As they weigh less, they can be easily handled and lifted by one person, reducing injuries and back pain.
- Custom and standard sizes available:
- 15.75 x 23.625 in and 400 x 31.5 in
- 23.625 x 23.625 in and 23.625 x 31.5 in
- 31.5 x 47.25 in
- 39.375 x 43.25 in and 39.375 x 47.25 in
- 48 x 59.85 in
- 100% recyclable – easy to recycle as cardboard boxes
- Strong enough to replace wood
- Flat top or tray top available
- Surface treated with an anti-slip agent – no need for any slip sheets
- Moisture resistant (weather-proof)
- Reduction in carbon emissions due to lighter weight
- Reduction in shipping costs due to lighter weight
- Safer than wooden pallets – no nails, splinters, or broken boards that could cause damage
- Cleaner than wooden pallets – free from insects or mold
- Compliant with ISPM 15 regulations, restricting the use of timber in international trade
- Eliminates any secondary costs incurred by using wooden pallets.
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods