Slip Sheets - alternative to pallets for transportation
Slip sheets allow you to quickly load and efficiently transport products without the need for pallets. Available in a range of corrugated cardboard or solid board grades, slip sheets are designed to meet the physical requirements of both your production environment and the supply chain. Barrier coatings can also be applied such as anti-slip and moisture resistant coatings. 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource, our slip sheets are an environmentally friendly alternative to wooden pallets.
They also provide a solution to International export restrictions that cover the use of wooden pallets such as ISPM15 (International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures). Significantly lighter than wooden pallets, slip sheets not only reduce your shipping costs but also your carbon emissions. As they weigh less, they can be easily handled and lifted by one person, reducing injuries and back pain.
- Available in a range of corrugated cardboard or solid board grades
- Made bespoke to your exact size and performance requirements
- Anti-slip coating available, allowing products to be safely shipped between 30 to 45 degrees.
- Moisture resistant coating available, allowing use in damp conditions
- Approved for use in hygienically demanding environments
- Roller forks available
- Reduction in carbon emissions due to lighter weight
- Reduction in shipping costs due to lighter weight
- Safer than wooden pallets – no nails, splinters, or broken boards that could cause damage
- Cleaner than wood pallets – free from insects or mold
- Compliant with ISPM 15 regulations restricting the use of timber in international trade
- Eliminates any secondary costs incurred by using wooden pallets
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods