Industrial Paper Bags - powder, granular, and loose fill products
Industrial paper bags are used for the manual and automated filling of powder, granular, and loose fill products between 1kg – 12.5kgs. The versatile sacks can be used for industrial products such as sugars, seeds, and animal feeds. Industrial paper bags are available with a sewn or glued bottom, and for superior strength, reinforcements can be added. Edges can be cut straight or, for higher resistance, a stepped cut is offered.
All bags are designed to provide the required amount of stacking, tear, and rupture resistance to meet the physical requirements of your supply chain. High quality printed bags allow you to use color and graphics to promote your product or brand and achieve your marketing objectives. All bags are 100% recyclable and made from FSC certified paper from pine trees harvested from well managed forestry plantations.
- Capacity: 2.25 to 27.5 lbs.
- Available with a sewn or glued bottom
- Cut edges can be stepped or straight
- High quality printed up to four colors
- Tear and rupture resistant
- Made from FSC certified paper
- Flexible for use on automated and manual filling lines
- Environmental friendly – made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable
- Reduction in transit damage due to strength and stability of bags
- Improves shelf life of products, minimizing any waste
- Opportunity to communicate and promote your product and brand messages
- Other foods
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods