Open Mouth Sacks - granular, powder, and loose fill products
Open mouth sacks are used for the manual and automated filling of powder, granular, and loose fill products. The versatile sacks can be used for industrial products such as cement, lime, and adhesives, as well as food products such as sugar, flour, and animal feeds. Open mouth sacks are available with a sewn or glued bottom, and reinforcements can be added for superior strength.
Edges can be cut straight, or for higher resistance a stepped cut is offered. All sacks are designed to provide the required amount of stacking, tear, and rupture resistance to meet the physical requirements of your supply chain. High quality printed sacks allow you to use color and graphics to promote your product or brand and achieve your marketing objectives. All Smurfit Kappa sacks are 100% recyclable and made from FSC certified paper from pine trees harvested from well managed forestry plantations.
- Capacity: 22 – 110 lbs.
- Available with a sewn or glued bottom
- Cut edges can be stepped or straight
- High quality printed up to four colors
- Tear and rupture resistant
- Different closure techniques available
- Flexible for use on automated and manual filling lines
- Environmental friendly – made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable
- Reduction in transit damage due to strength and stability of sacks
- Improves shelf life of products, minimizing any waste
- Opportunity to communicate and promote your product and brand messages
- Other foods
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods