Stretch Film Packaging - allows various goods to be shipped safely together
Stretch film packaging allows you to pack single or multiple products of different shapes and sizes in the same pack. The pack is comprised of a corrugated pad to which a polyethylene (PE) film is attached, as well as an outer box. Stretch film packaging is quick and easy to use, and is ideally suited to distributors or manufacturers who sell their product online or by direct mail. It offers the highest levels of protection and is designed to withstand the distribution chain so products arrive in perfect condition.
To use, simply insert your product(s) between the corrugated pad and film then fold the corrugated flaps in an outward direction. This stretches the film around the product(s), creating the required tension to hold the contents securely in place. Place the products inside the box and seal for distribution. Stretch film packs simplify the packaging process by using only one style of packaging for different products, delivering both cost and productivity efficiencies.
- Available in a range of standard sizes
- Can be made bespoke upon request
- Pad and outer box made from corrugated cardboard – 100% recyclable
- Includes a Polyethylene (PE) film
- Pre-glued and delivered flat
- Flexibility to pack different products in the same pack
- Eliminates any product damage in transit
- Cost and productivity efficiencies from using same pack for different products
- Minimizes the number of packaging styles to handle and store
- Environmentally friendly – corrugated components are made from a renewable resource
- Easy to recycle – simply remove film and place corrugated in recycling bin
- Other consumer goods