Corrosion Protective Packaging - protection from harmful contents
Corrosion protective packaging contains a special barrier coating designed to protect primary products susceptible to all forms of corrosion. It ensures a product reaches its destination in exactly the same condition as when it was packed, and eliminates rusting or oxidation of products during transport. Corrosion protective packaging gains its properties from a coating of VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor).
Applied as an ordinary print process, VCI is non-visible and odor-free. The coating works by emitting an invisible vapor, which settles on the goods and prevents moisture from condensing on the goods. Corrosion protective packaging is produced in a size and style custom to your requirements.
- Customized to your exact size and shape requirements
- Made from corrugated board with a special barrier coating
- No restrictions regarding design of packaging
- VCI vapor is harmless
- No need for extra packaging material
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Cost-efficient from reduction in product damage during transit
- Environmentally friendly and eliminates need for extra packaging material
- Process starts directly – fully functional after 24 hours
- Ease of use – goods can be unpacked right away, no cleaning required
- Guaranteed to be functional up to six months from date of manufacture
- Other industrial goods