Corrugated Rolls - wrapping, separating, and protecting contents
Corrugated rolls are a protective packaging product for customers who require a flexible solution to protecting their products in transit. Corrugated board in rolls provides the easiest way to package and protect irregular items of different sizes and forms. It has high shock-absorbing qualities and can easily be manually cut to size and wrapped around a product.
It is ideal for small batch sizes. Available in all fluting types, corrugated board in rolls has an elastic property due to a special soft inner liner that allows it to be delivered in rolls. Corrugated rolls are available in widths ranging from 15.75″ to 94.5″ and lengths of between 328′ and 656′. The rolls can be pre-printed in high quality print if required.
- Supplied in ‘endless’ corrugated roll format up to 656 ft.
- Supplied in a range of widths from 15.75″ to 94.5″
- Soft inner liner provides board elasticity
- High quality print available
- 100% recyclable
- Reduction in transit damage as the soft liner improves shock absorption
- Reduction in material usage – board can be cut to exact dimensions required
- Cost effective – no costs for origination
- Flexibility to use with different primary products
- Increased warehouse utilization – rolls replace pallets of individual packaging
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods