Edge Protectors - reinforce vulernable parts of contents
Edge protectors are designed to protect, stabilize, and reinforce palletized loads during transit and storage. They target the edges that are most vulnerable to damage when in the supply chain. Edge protectors have two major benefits: first, they dramatically reduce damage to products in the supply chain, providing huge cost savings; second, they create a reduction in raw materials, protecting only the damageable edges instead of needlessly protecting the whole product.
Edge protectors are supplied in a heavy-duty corrugated board and manufactured custom to the length and level of protection required. This ensures maximum protection while using a minimal amount of material.
- Made from heavy-duty corrugated board
- Customized to the length required
- Patented design
- Up to three layers of protection per side
- 100% recyclable
- Reduction in transit damage due to extra strength
- Increased stability of pallets when stacked in supply chain
- Reduces the amount of overall packaging material by targeting vulnerable areas only
- Cost saving created through less material usage
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods