Fitments (Corrugated and Solid Board) - acts as an outer shell
Packaging fitments provide an integrated protective packaging solution. They ensure vulnerable or fragile products remain free from damage by keeping them fixed inside the outer case throughout the supply chain. Made from corrugated cardboard or solid board, packaging fitments are designed fit-for-purpose. Both materials have different properties relevant for different products, and usage is defined by which is the optimal material for your required performance.
Fitments can be used in addition to your existing cases to create extra stability without having to incur origination costs for new cases. For optimal protection, fitments are ideally designed in conjunction with the outer box to ensure the final packaging solution meets the requirements of your product and its supply chain.
- Produced in a wide range of solid board and corrugated grades
- A range of material finishes available (white, brown, or polycoated)
- Designed custom to your exact requirements
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Reduction in transit damage as the primary product is fixed in place during transit
- Flexibility to protect multiple products of different shapes in the same outer pack
- Minimizes the need for new tooling of outer cases by using current pack sizes with a custom format
- Reduction in administration, as fittings and outer cases can be sourced from one supplier
- Environmentally friendly – eliminates the need for plastic or polystyrene protective packaging
- Other consumer goods