Foam Sheets and Rolls - additional content protection
Foam sheets and rolls provide protective packaging for customers who require a flexible solution to protecting their products in transit. Foam sheets and rolls protect products by cushioning and are ideally suited to light-sensitive parts. Available in foam types EPE or EPU (of different density levels), we will recommend the optimal material and format based on your performance requirements and supply chain variables.
It is an ideal solution for customers who have many different sized products and are using a large number of different packaging specifications. Foam sheets and rolls provide a cost effective solution through the use of less material in packaging, as well as reduction of inventory, as fewer sizes need to be held in stock. It offers maximum flexibility, as it can be used for packing different products in varying sizes and quantities.
- Made from Expanded Polyethylene (EPE) or Polyurethane (EPU)
- Available in a roll width from 8″ to 100″
- Available in a sheet width from 3″ x 3″ to 60″ x 60″
- Density range: 1.2, 1.7, 2.2, 4 and 6 lbs. per square inch
- Colors available: White, light blue, green, yellow, black, and pink
- 2-color printing
- Reduction in product damage
- Reduction in material usage – foam can be cut to exact dimensions required
- Cost effective – no costs for origination
- Flexibility to use with different primary products
- Increased warehouse utilization – replaces pallets of individual custom packaging
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods