Single Face Corrugated - protect individual parts
Single face corrugated predominantly consists of two layers of paper (an outer liner and fluting) and is supplied in rolls. Single face corrugated is mostly used as inner packaging to separate and protect individual products inside the outer packaging. It is highly flexible and can be shaped around products to cushion and protect them from damage.
Supplied in rolls, it can be used for protecting small, large, or irregular shaped products. It is commonly used in the furniture and construction industries for transporting doors and panels. 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource, single face corrugated is an environmentally friendly alternative to bubble wrap or polystyrene loose fill. Single face corrugated can also be printed and used for display purposes such as in-store pallet wraps.
- Supplied in rolls 250 feet in length with the ability to supply custom lengths
- Range of liners and fluting to meet performance requirements. We provide A Flute and B Flute.
- Different fluting sizes available. We provide A Flute and B Flute.
- Supplied in widths ranging from 2″ to 96″
A and B Flute Specs
|Flute Designation||Flutes per Linear Foot||Flute Thickness (in)||Flutes per Linear Meter||Flute Thickness (mm)|
|A flute||33 +/- 3||3/16||108 +/- 10||4.8|
|B flute||47 +/- 3||1/8||154 +/- 10||3.2|
- Minimizes product damage in transit
- Flexibility to adjust to any product dimensions
- Minimizes the number of packaging formats and styles to handle and store
- Cost and production efficiencies from using same packaging for different products
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable
- Other consumer goods
- Cabinet Manufacturers
- Other industrial goods