Tamper Proof Packaging - high level security for contents
Tamper proof packaging is designed to provide maximum security during the storage and transit of high value or vulnerable goods. Tamper proof packaging includes a number of features to ensure any interference can be recognized, such as a flat bottom to avoid entry, a printed tear-strip on the upper flap that is impossible to replace, and two locking tabs that drop into the case if broken.
Made from corrugated board, all packs are designed to meet the physical requirements of your supply chain, whether by road or air. The design of the pack, in combination with the selection of the most appropriate materials, will ensure your products arrive at their destination in optimal condition and free from any tampering. Tamper resistant packaging is environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
- Available in a range of corrugated board grades
- Designed custom to meet specific requirements
- Special design to indicate if opened
- Special print on box and tear strip for tampering clues
- Easy to assemble
- Ensures maximum security for your product during transport
- Patented design, making it easy to identify intrusions
- Provides great protection, reducing product damage during transit
- Flexible – easily adapted to your unique product
- Environmentally friendly – made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable
- Health & Beauty
- Other consumer goods
- Other industrial goods