Cases - the industry standard
Standard cases and boxes, also known as American cases, FEFCO 0201s, or regular slotted containers (RSC), are the most common styles of packaging used for transporting goods. The standard case provides superb protection and has great stacking strength to endure the demands of the supply chain, eliminating product damage during transit. Made from a single sheet of corrugated cardboard, cases are pre-glued to form a ‘flat container’ that can be erected, filled with product, and then sealed.
Our expert design team will work with you to produce the perfect packaging solution for your product in order to meet your filling, transit, opening, and display requirements. We can incorporate die-cut features and a range of opening techniques such as tear tape and perforations. Cases can be delivered plain or high-quality printed. All cases are 100% recyclable and suitable for manual and machine-erect packing lines.
- Available in all board grades and flute combinations
- Manufactured custom to your requirements
- Available for manual or automated packing lines
- Full range of barrier coatings are offered to improve performance in the supply chain
- High-quality print for optimum presentation
- Additional features are available, including die cutting
- Reduction in transit damage due to the strength and stability of our products
- Easy to handle
- High stacking resistance – can be customized for load-bearing requirement
- Increase sales due to eye-catching presentation
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Maximizes speed on automated packaging lines