Wraparounds - high speed packaging solution
Wraparounds (also referred to as ‘wraps’) are designed for automated high-speed packing lines and provide tighter packing of a product than can be achieved with a standard box. Made from either corrugated or solid board, wraparounds can also provide a more cost effective solution than a regular box, and are increasingly present in retail ready environments.
Variations of wraparounds, such as a 4-panel wraparound, can be designed to achieve maximum cost effectiveness. We manufacture them tailored to your requirements to ensure the ideal solution is achieved. In addition to their superior print quality, they can be manufactured with perforations or tear strips to transform from a transit pack into a point of sale display within seconds.
- Supplied in all board grades and flute combinations
- Manufactured custom to your requirements
- High-quality printed for optimum presentation
- Additional features available such as die cut perforations and tear strips
- Packaging machinery consulting and expertise available
- Product is packed tighter than with a standard box, securing product in transit and reducing rates of damage
- Increase productivity of automated packaging lines
- Increase sales due to eye-catching presentation
- Packs can double-up as both transit packs and point of sale displays
- Improved speed to market, as wraparounds are manufactured and supplied on demand
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource