Semi Chemical Fluting - advanced strength and flexibility
Responsibly supplying paper for the sustainable manufacture of board and packaging. We aim to better understand and anticipate your paper and packaging needs, maintain the highest service level and deliver superior value. Our paper mills allow us to continuously meet your ever changing needs, by offering the widest range of high-quality paper grades supported by our unrivalled services.
Semi chemical fluting is made of 80% hardwood fibers and 20% softwood fibers and offers high performance and excellent runnability. Strength properties are guaranteed.
- Semi chemical fluting is available in the substance range 115-175 g/m2
- Wide range of substances offers typical CFC values of 66 – 110 lbf. (TAPPI 843)
- Can be used safely for various food packaging types. For detailed declarations please contact us.
- All delivered reels are FSC® Chain of Custody certified
- Industrial packaging
- Agricultural applications
- Consumer durables
- Food & drink