Board and Packaging White Top Testliners
Responsibly supplying paper for the sustainable manufacture of board and packaging. We aim to better understand and anticipate your paper and packaging needs, maintain the highest service level and deliver superior value. Our paper mills allow us to continuously meet your ever changing needs, by offering the widest range of high-quality paper grades supported by our unrivalled services.Testliner white top is made from several plies in a cylinder paper machine. The top ply consists of bleached (TCF) eucalyptus kraft pulp fibers; the back is made from clean recycled fibers.
- Testliner white top is available in the substance range 150-350 g/m2.
- Offers typical Ring Crush values of 40-120 lb (TAPPI 818).
- Typical brightness of 70% (TAPPI 452).
- This grade may be produced as sized or unsized quality.
- Stable and sustained strength properties also under varying climate conditions.
- White kraft pulp fibers used are produced as Totally Chlorine Free (TCF).
- Testliner White Top can be used safely for various food packaging types. For detailed declarations please contact us.
- All delivered reels are FSC® Chain of Custody certified.
- High quality printing
- Industrial packaging
- Agricultural applications
- Consumer durables
- Food & drink