Supply Chain Applications - improve and add value to your applications
We can provide a number of supply chain applications utilizing electronic data interchange (EDI) technologies to help optimize your business processes.
Creating a higher level of intimacy between customer and supplier, supply chain applications can streamline the whole procurement process from ordering to final payment.
Supply chain applications offer significant benefits for your business including reduced administration, inventory and logistic costs all yielding a cost saving.
Current supply chain applications available include:
- Electronic Data Interchange – Via our central SCS (EDI) platform we can highly integrate our systems to your systems to exchange e.g. orders, despatch advice and invoices.
- Vendor Managed Inventory – We can deliver goods just in time through forecasting and analyzing order history. With an increased knowledge of your business we can act on your forecast demands and ensure continuity in your peak periods reducing chance of a stock out situation.
- Customer Portal – An information portal which gives you the ability to place orders as well as have full transparency of shared information such as packaging specifications and order history etc.
Benefits of Supply Chain Applications
- Improved customer intimacy, great knowledge of your business and requirements
- Just in time deliveries, reducing working capital in packaging through reduced inventory
- Reduced likelihood of stock out situations
- Reduced role and responsibilities of material planners
- Reduction in administration time spend on ordering and enquires
- Streamlined logistics through less inbound deliveries